Yesssss! Here we are! … vSphere 7 has been announced!
And there’s a LOT to VMware vSphere 7.
And that includes Kubernetes, Trust Authority, workload-level DRS, refactored vMotion, Lifecycle Manager, assignable hardware, and so much more !!!
So now ? Where to start?
VMware proposes this landing page. Specifically, it serves as a curated reference pulling together the most important vSphere 7 materials in one easy-to-find location:
just the great place to start with vSphere 7!
Next to that, the following new courses will be soon available (April/may 2020) – be aware when the course is available, we can deliver those courses under a live on line format !
- VMware vSphere: What’s New [V6.7 to V7]
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V7]
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V7]
- VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting [V7]
- VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V7]
- VMware vSphere: Design [V7]
- VMware vSphere with Kubernetes: Deploy and Manage [V7]
Scroll down to the bottom of the blog and you’ll also find information about the upcoming webinar 7th April, on the VLearningZone. »
Last but not least, reach your VMware TAM or BELUX Education representative email@example.com for more information !