My colleagues Frederick and Dominique are the NSX and Security BELUX team;
They are setting up together a 4-sessions serie around NSX and tools.
(See the Virtualisation Part of VMware Portfolio)
Since there’s already a lot of interest from TAM Customers, I’d though the BELUX world should know about theses !
!!! Do register to attend !!!
|vRealize Network Insight Overview|
16th April 2020, 10:00am CET
VMware vRealize Network Insight helps you build an optimized, highly available and secure network infrastructure across hybrid and multi-cloud environments. It provides network visibility and analytics to accelerate micro-segmentation security, minimize risk during application migration, optimize network performance and confidently manage and scale NSX deployments.
– The status quo of your Network. In this time of uncertainty having insight in the data streams in your infrastructure (and possibly towards clouds) becomes foundational
– Micro-segmentation Planning. You are tasked with the enormous responsibility of as secure IT work environment. Before you can implement any sort of fine-grained security policies, wouldn’t it be great if vRNI would just tell you which firewall rules would make sense?
– Virtual Network Assessment (vNA). At the end of the session VMware is offering you support in the implementation of a vNA for your organisation. We will then analyse the data, help you to interpret the results and recommended steps you could take.
|Next-generation of Load Balancing Workshop and Live Demo|
23rd April 2020, 10:00am CET
VMware NSX Advanced Load Balancer (formerly AVI Networks) provides multi-cloud load balancing, web application firewall and application analytics across on-premises data centers and any cloud. The software-defined platform delivers applications consistently across bare metal servers, virtual machines and containers to ensure a fast, scalable, and secure application experience.
This session will showcase the dramatic shift in modern load balancing.
– Why a new way of software-defined application delivery is needed.
– What the architecture should be for modern load balancing and application services.
– How to create highly automated and consistent deployments across data centers and public clouds.
– How to troubleshoot and gather application insights without TCP dumps.
– Web Application Firewall in software over multiple sites and environments.
|VMware SD-WAN Solution: |
VeloCloud Architecture, Key Features and Functionalities
30th April 2020, 10:00am CET
|Today’s branch office users are consuming more wide area network (WAN) bandwidth as they collaborate online (e.g., Skype for Business, WebEx, Office 365), increase the use of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and cloud services, access large rich-media files, and leverage other bandwidth-intensive applications. Corporate IT is facing significant challenges addressing these demands due to the complexity, cost and static architecture inherent in their existing WAN. VMware NSX® SD-WAN by VeloCloud™ enables enterprises to support application growth, network agility and simplified branch implementations while delivering optimized access to cloud services, private data centers and enterprise applications simultaneously over both ordinary broadband Internet and private links.|
– We will start with SD-WAN in general and explain why SD-WAN is a key technology for business
– VMware NSX® SD-WAN by VeloCloud™ architecture and components
– Key features and functionalities
|VMware Cloud Foundation 4.0|
7th May 2020, 10:00am CET
|Imagine having an on-premises datacenter that is fully automated, has full life cycle management, is able to deploy and destroy networks in seconds, is consumed by the end user directly, can host any type of workload be-it containers or virtual machines, has security baked in its core. Imagine delivering the same experience as public cloud providers do. Stop imagining, start using VMware Cloud Foundation! |
VMware Cloud Foundation 4 is a significant evolution of our hybrid cloud platform, delivering a converged platform for both VMs and containers through the integration of vSphere with Kubernetes, vSAN, NSX-T and vRealize Suite. This evolution will help you shift towards application-centric management and help you adopt a cloud operating model for your IT environment, preparing you for a hybrid cloud rich with modern applications ready to meet the needs of your organization.
– Value of a Standardized Architecture
– Simplified Management
– Flexible Deployment Options
– Kubernetes Integration
Jump in the culture of learning