Now VMworld 2020 is behind, let’s continue the learning opportunity and momentum with the VMware KubeAcademy and its Intro to Containers & Kubernetes workshop.
KubeAcademy – What?
KubeAcademy Tour is a series of 3-4 hours free trainings designed for attendees who are early in their cloud-native journey.
They will walk out with more knowledge of basic concepts and greater comfort in working with containers and Kubernetes.
KubeAcadamy – For Whom?
- Systems Administrators
- DevOps Engineers
- Reliability Engineers
- Engineering Team Leaders/Managers
KubeAcademy – When?
- Thursday October 8
- Wednesday October 20
- Wednesday November 4
- Wednesday November 18
- Tuesday December 1
- Tuesday December 15
All KubeAcadamy sessions between October 8 and December 15 are the same. If the you cannot attend one, you can subscribe for the next one!
So are you ready to dive a little deeper into the world of Kubernetes?
Then Join the workshop for the KubeAcademy: Introduction to Containers and Kubernetes workshop.
You will understand the first principles of a cloud native infrastructure, and then dig into VMware lab environment and deploy your first cluster !!!
This free training is delivered by a Kubernetes expert and is designed for attendees who are early in their cloud-native journey—you will walk out with more knowledge of basic concepts and greater comfort in working with containers.
Space is limited, please register now.
- Date: Twice Monthly Oct 8 – Dec 15
- Time: 14:00 – 17:00 CET
- Location: Virtual Workshop
Should you have any questions or would like more information about this event, please email VMware at TanzuEventsEMEA@vmware.com or reach your local rep.
Check our Latest posts
- Marvin’s notes from the field: VxRail ACE Lost Connection
- vSAN 7 Troubleshooting Tools
- The VMware Entire Portfolio in 1-click – updated
- VMware KubeAcademy: Intro to Containers & Kubernetes workshop
- ON-demand Network and Security Sessions at VMworld 2020 – Recap
- VMworld 2020 Day-1 Recap
- Arnaud Bacros – DELL General Manager BELUX